Alongside our individual memberships, we also offer a level of membership for organizations, both for-profit and not for profit, that have a vested interest in music education in Indiana. Becoming an IMEA Music Education Partner is a great way for any business or organization to get involved and provide additional support for music educators and students.
For $289, your business or organization can become a supporting Music Education Partner for the academic year (July 1-June 30). Benefits of membership include:
- Recognition in INfORM Magazine and Conference Programs
- Special recognition at IMEA’s Professional Development Conference when participating in the Marketplace
- Discounts on marketplace booth and advertising opportunities
- Ability to use the IMEA Music Education Partner icon
- Listing on the IMEA website
- Opportunity to develop partnership programs with IMEA
To become an IMEA Music Education Partner fill out our online registration form.
Thank you for supporting our continued work toward excellence music education. We look forward to a renewed relationship with your business or organization in the upcoming year.