If you are having problems registering via the link above, please use our backup registration. Also, use this for check and PO registration. Click Here.
IMEA is pleased to launch the Southern Indiana Symposium & Clinic, a full-bodied professional development event for educators — specifically in the Southern Indiana area.
This year’s event will offer sessions for all levels of Music Educators in Band, Orchestra, Choral and General Music. Visit the session links on the right hand side for more details.
September 20th, 2018
Krannert Fine Arts Building
University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana
Cost (Includes Lunch)
If you join IMEA for multiple events this summer you can save on registration costs! Find out more about this discount here.
Check-in/on-site registration begins at 8:00am Central Time
Session Highlights – More information in the sidebar
- Choral – David Stone & Angela Hampton, Dan Andersen
- General Music – Joani Brandon
- Instrumental – Led by the University of Evansville Faculty
- Special Learners – Julia Heath Reynolds
- Administration – Kevin Gerrity