REGISTER HERE (registration not open)
IMEA is pleased to launch the Southern Indiana Symposium & Clinic, a full-bodied professional development event for educators — specifically in the Southern Indiana area.
This year’s event will offer sessions for all levels of Music Educators in Band, Orchestra, Choral and General Music. Visit the session links on the right hand side for more details.
September 18th and/or 19th (TBD), 2019
Krannert Fine Arts Building
University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana
Cost (Includes Lunch)
|Non NAfME Member||$55||$61|
If you join IMEA for multiple events this summer you can save on registration costs! Find out more about this discount here.
Check-in/on-site registration begins at 8:00am Central Time
Session Highlights – More information in the sidebar
- Choral – David Stone & Angela Hampton, Dan Andersen
- General Music – Joani Brandon
- Instrumental – Led by the University of Evansville Faculty
- Special Learners – Julia Heath Reynolds
- Administration – Kevin Gerrity