We welcome exhibitors who are looking for their products and services to be seen by the thousands of music teachers, music students, and parents that attend our IMEA Professional Development Conference and Fall Symposium. Being an exhibitor is open to all, but we do offer special preference, booth selection, and pricing to our IMEA Corporate Members. Please see the exhibitor contract below for more details.
If you have any questions about being an exhibitor or would like to be put in the IMEA exhibitor database, please contact the IMEA Executive Office.
- IMEA Professional Development Conference
- January 17-19, 2019
- Fort Wayne, IN
SAMPLING EXEMPTION: Food establishments or other entities which ONLY give away samples of food items, whether in pre-packaged or open form, and whether the food items are potentially hazardous or non-potentially hazardous, shall be exempt from permitting if the following conditions are met:
- Sample size is limited to an individual or bite-sized portion, of a size of approximately three (3) ounces or less;
- If samples are provided in open form, then temporary means of hand washing must be provided;
- If soiled utensils are generated in the preparation/dispensing processes of sampling, then temporary means of ware washing must be provided, which includes proper sanitizer and appropriate test strips; and
- All applicable sanitation standards of 410 IAC 7-24 must be adhered to at all times, such as ensuring the effectiveness hair restraints and prohibiting bare-hand contact with ready-to-eat food items.
Nothing shall prohibit the ability of the Department to inspect these types of facilities if a complaint is received or to ensure compliance with the above stated requirements.