IMEA’s 2021 Conference will be held January 14-16, 2021 in Fort Wayne, IN.
Applications are due Wednesday March 18, 2020
Please note: If you do not hear back from this committee, a full list of accepted sessions will be posted on the main IMEA website by June 1, 2020. You may also contact the IMEA office after this date for an update on your status.
- Sessions will run 50-55 minutes with corresponding breaks.
- IMEA is seeking sessions for the following levels:
- Middle School
- High School
- Collegiate (students — future music educators)
- College (Faculty in music education)
- IMEA is seeking sessions for the following subject areas:
- Elementary & Secondary General Music
- Choral/Show Choir (all levels)
- General Interest
- Teaching Best Practices
- Collegiate — for future music educators
- and more.
- Sessions are available
- Thursday 3:30 pm to 8:30 pm (final session of the day starts at 8:30 pm)
- Friday 11am – 4:30pm (final session of the day starts at 4:30pm)
- Saturday 8am – 4:30pm (final session of the day starts at 4:30pm)
If you have any questions, click here.