IMEA’s 2019 Conference will be held January 17-19 in Fort Wayne, IN.
Applications are due Tuesday March 21
- Sessions will run 50-55 minutes with corresponding breaks.
- IMEA is seeking sessions for the following levels:
- Middle School
- High School
- Collegiate (students — future music educators)
- College (Faculty in music education)
- IMEA is seeking sessions for the following subject areas:
- Elementary & Secondary General Music
- Choral/Show Choir (all levels)
- General Interest
- Teaching Best Practices
- Collegiate — for future music educators
- and more.
- Sessions are available
- Thursday 11am -9 pm
- Friday 11am – 4:30pm (final session of the day starts at 4:30pm)
- Saturday 8am – 4:30pm (final session of the day starts at 4:30pm)
If you have any questions, click here.