If you are having problems registering via the link above, please use our backup registration: Click Here. Also, use this link for check and PO registration. Walk-in registrations are also accepted.
The Fall General Music Workshop is a one-day workshop in Indianapolis for general music teachers that is designed to give them new educational tools and tips as they head into the new academic school year. Through a very interactive, hands-on workshop, teachers will explore new ways to get their students involved in the classroom from music room games, dancing, and other fun activities.
August 26th, 2017. Check-in and on-site registration will begin at 8:00am.
Basile Opera Center, Indianapolis, Indiana
|Price before August 16th||Price after August 16th|
If you join IMEA for multiple events this summer you can save on registration costs! Find out more about this discount here.
- 9:00 am
- 10:00 am Interactive Recorder Instruction in the 21st Century: Ran Whitley
- 11:00 am Roger Sams
- 12:00 pm Lunch and Learn with Quaver: Otto
- 1:00 pm Recorders, Rhythm and Boomwhackers: Ran Whitley
- 2:00 pm Amy Hourighan Special Learners
- 3:00 pm CSWS Reading Session