IMEA is pleased to launch the Southern Indiana Symposium & Clinic, a full-bodied professional development event for educators — specifically in the Southern Indiana area.
This year’s event will take place on Thursday, August 31st and offer sessions for all levels of Music Educators in Band, Orchestra, Choral and General Music. Visit the session links on the right hand side for more details.
August 31, 2017
University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana
|Price before August 23rd||Price after August 23rd|
If you join IMEA for multiple events this summer you can save on registration costs! Find out more about this discount here.
Krannert Fine Arts Building, University of Evansville
Check-in/on-site registration begins at 8:00am Central Time
Session Highlights – More information in the sidebar
- Choral – David Stone & Angela Hampton, Dan Andersen
- General Music – Joani Brandon
- Instrumental – Led by the University of Evansville Faculty
- Special Learners – Julia Heath Reynolds
- Administration – Kevin Gerrity