IMEA is pleased to launch the Southern Indiana Symposium & Clinic, a full-bodied professional development event for educators — specifically in the Southern Indiana area.
This year’s event will take place on Friday, September 9th and offer sessions for all levels of Music Educators in Band, Orchestra, Choral and General Music. Visit the session links on the right hand side for more details.
September 8-9th, 2016
University of Evansville, Evansville, Indiana
$30 for IMEA Members
$40 for Non-Members
$15 for Collegiates
3:15- 5:30 pm at Castle High School
Krannert Fine Arts Building, University of Evansville
Registration begins at 8:00am Central Time
Session Highlights – More information in the sidebar
- Choral – ‘Bring Your Men’ Workshop led by Matthew Oltman
- Band – Led by Richard Saucedo and Castle High School’s Marching Band
- General Music – Led by Andrew Himelick
- Instrumental – Led by the University of Evansville Faculty
- Administration – Led by Richard Saucedo
- Other Great Sessions!