Students at the High School and Collegiate levels have the opportunity to participate in one of several All State & Honor Ensembles. These statewide ensembles perform at the IMEA Professional Development Conference in January of each year.
Selected students will perform with other students from throughout the state at a high level, under the guidance of an experienced and well-regarded clinician.
Ensembles that perform at the IMEA Professional Development Conference Include (in no particular order):
- Elementary Honor Choir
- Middle School Honor Choir
- Honor Concert Band
- All State Handbell Choir – with support from the Handbell Musicians of America
- All State Percussion Ensemble — in partnership with IPA and PAS-IN
- All State Orchestra — sponsored by Indiana Chapter American String Teachers Assn.
- All State Honor Choir — sponsored by Indiana Choral Directors Assn.
- All State Jazz Band — sponsored by Indiana Jazz Educators Assn.
- Junior All State Band — sponsored by Indiana Bandmasters Assn.
- Junior All State Jazz Band — sponsored by Indiana Jazz Educators Assn.
- Intercollegiate Band (Even numbered conference years) — sponsored by Indiana College Band Directors National Assn
- Intercollegiate Masterworks Ensemble (Odd numbered conference years)