Think Beyond the Bubbles: Be Broader Minded
Music not only impacts academic achievement, it also shapes the way our students understand themselves and the world around them. Let’s think beyond the bubbles and educate the whole student.
Visit NAfME’s site on Broader Minded: www.BroaderMinded.com
Government Officials Contact Information
Let your voice be heard by contacting your elected officials.
To locate your representatives follow this link: http://capwiz.com/nea/in/state/main/?state=IN
To locate your representative for the Indiana State Legislature follow this link: http://www.in.gov/legislative/legislators/listing.html
Advocacy Web Links
IMEA is proud to offer web links we have collected that provide good information on Music Advocacy.
- Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation
- Americans for the Arts
- Music Achievement Council
- VH1 Save The Music
- MuSICA Database
- Music Advocacy Press Releases
- The Children’s Music Workshop
- Dana Foundation
Online Advocacy Articles
- The Children’s Music Workshop Advocacy Articles
- Music Booster Manual excerpts
- Indiana School Accreditation Information
- President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities